Samstag, 15. August 2009

Can Acai cleanse my body?

Well, Acai Berry have been used for detoxification for centuries. Due to the great health benefits it is also becoming quite popular in Western societies. It does really have some great health benefits, although it is mainly a great anti-oxidant. We don't want to underestimate anti-oxidants thou, they help us to slow down the oxydation process.

Originally known as Euterpe Oleracea Acai berr has a great nutritional value. Lots of essential vitamin make it a great dietary supplement.

One of the best supplements I have used (I have tried about 23, because I became an Acai enthusiast by now) is Acai Pure. If you are looking for a good review, then visit the health site: Reviews of Acai Pure, Acai Burn, Acai Edge and other

I'm pretty satisfied with the cleansing effect of Acai. It helped me to drop 23lbs. A high-fiber diet + Acai is simply the best.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen